Monday, February 22, 2016

Dupe Alert- Benefit Rockatuer and Natio Peach Glow

I was shopping at my stash I find that Natio Peach Glow (14$)can be a possible dupe of Benefit Rockatuer (51$).
  Benefit Rockatuer and Natio Peach Glow 
  Benefit Rockatuer and Natio Peach Glow 
 Benefit Rockatuer and Natio Peach Glow 
Benefit Rockatuer and Natio Peach Glow 
   Swatches from left to right

Here is a quick comparison of Benefit Rockatuer and Natio Peach Glow 

Both have 5g product but Natio Peach Glow is 14$ and Rockatuer is 51$.
Both shades are very similar, Rockatuer is little bit brownish while Peach glow is pinkish.
Rockatuer is more creamy and pigmented but Peach Glow is also very good quality for its price.
Both give luminous finish but Peach Glow is more shimmery than Rockatuer.
Both lasts on my checks for up to 3-6 hours depending on the weather conditions.

So if you do not want to spend 51$ on Benefit Rockatuer blush, Natio peach Glow is good option for you.

Note: This post is also linked up to  Makeup Monday Madness Link Up Party on  Ingrid's Blog  Fabulous And Fun Life


6 comments:

  1. OOh great find Faiza! Its always great to find dupes that works just as good as the original product.
    xx Nisa - Chictales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nisa, I was also pleasantly surprised to find that dupe, its hard to spend 51$ on 5g product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG no way!!! i'll know now!! I always wanted to buy Natio products - I will once I finish my makeup (I always say this but I'm so slow!!)

    Lily @ Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the only Natio product I own and tried, I am thinking of buying more but just like you, first I need to finish old make up......All beauty lovers are guilty of stocking products and buying more and more;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rockateur, so I'm happy to learn of this dupe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was lucky enough to win Rockateur - I had no idea it was so expensive! Thanks for this awesome dupe hon - it's almost indistinguishable from the Benefit one, and the price is amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...