Thursday, February 11, 2016

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara review

Price:21.95$ from supermarkets and pharmacies






With out Mascara
With Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara has sleek chubby mauve packing. Its brush has two different sides, the shorter bristles are for short lashes while the big bristles are for long lashes. The wand has curve shape which is very easy to apply.

You can see in the pic that I have small eyelashes. This mascara gives length as well as volume. It last for whole day on  my eyes with out smudging, clumping or flaking. It is long lasting mascara but formula is not water proof so it will smudge if your eyes get watery or eyelids become oily. Personally, I prefer non water proof mascara because it requires little effort to remove, which saves my time at the end of the day. I wear it with my contact lenses and it does not irritate my eyes. 

Overall I  really like this Mascara, you can see before and after pics. But this is not the mascara which gives you dramatic thick long lashes, so its better to be realistic with the results. I recommend it for every one who wants pretty natural looking lashes. 

My Rating : 5/5

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this mascara as well1!! I was very surprised by the formula (as I honestly wasn't expecting too much at first).


    Lily @ Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mascara, its wand and formula is great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...