Friday, February 19, 2016

People of Plants Night Cream Review

Price: 29.99$ from Priceline, David Jones and Pharmacies






People of Plants Night Cream comes in pump opaque tube which is very easy to use. I love its packing as it keeps its ingredients away from light and air. The night cream is almost fragrance free and has thick consistency. Upon application it absorb into skin quickly with leaving any residue. It keeps my skin hydrated for all night and i wake up with fresh healthy looking skin. 

After few weeks of use my skin looks hydrated and nourished. I do not have wrinkles yet so can not say any thing about wrinkle reduction ability but it make my skin healthy and youthful. 


I like this night cream, I did little research on its ingredients and pleased to know that it has plenty of antioxident, natural moisturizing factor and skin repairing ingredients. 

I recommend it for those who have dry, normal, mature skin and wants natural skin care with skin beneficial ingredients.

My Rating 5/5

2 comments:

  1. I've been seeing this brand on the blogsphere quite often, I've also walked past it a few times at priceline. I'll have to check it out!

    Lily @ Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got in glosscars, I have never tried ant thing from POP before but I am happy to find that lovely night cream.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...