Friday, March 18, 2016

BeeBio Cleanser and Masque*

Few weeks back I have received some products from New Zealand based brand BeeBio.

According to BeeBio, their  products are designed to give new life to your skin through the use of scientifically proven, natural anti-aging ingredients.

Bio Bio Masque and Bee Bio Cleanser

I am reviewing BeBio cleanser and masque in this post.

BeeBio Active Manuka Honey Anti Becterial Facial Cleanser: 47.95$






BeeBio Active Manuka Honey Anti Becterial Facial Cleanser comes in 150 ml elegant white tube which is very easy to use.  The cleanser itself is thick, creamy and fragrance free. It applies easily on face and removes with few splashes of water with out leaving any greasy residue

Having dry sensitive skin, I love using fragrance free product. BeeBio cleanser cleans my face gently with out drying or stripping my skin.  This cleanser also removes my make up easily, it  removes light foundation, BB or cc creams and even non water prof mascara.

I have sensitive skin and I am using BeeBio cleanser for last few weeks. I find that it works really very well with my skin, it does not break me out and does not cause any negative reaction like eczema or dryness.

I love this cleanser and it is great for dry, normal, sensitive and mature skin beauties. It is very gentle on my skin and great for those who wants an anti aging cleanser.  The only dislike is its price and availability, its only available in selected places and online.

BeeBio Venomenous Bee Venom and Fruit Boost Anti-Aging Face Masque: 99.95$






BeeBio masque comes in an attractive packing. The masque has very good consistency and it is easy to apply with out any fall off. It is very thick, creamy and fragrance free. 

I apply the mask for 15 minutes and then remove it with water. The mask get dry (not very dry and hard) but still it is very easy to remove with few splashes of water. When I applied mask first time, I was very surprised to see that my skin looked healthy and nourished. After few days of use, it improves the moisture level,  my skin feels hydrated and  dullness converted into fresh radiance.

Overall I like this mask, This mask is great for short term and long term results. It instantly nourish my dull skin while I hope regular use bring more improvements. This mask is suitable for all skin types and for those who are looking for mask with anti aging benefits.

I wish BeeBio comes in big stores, then it will be very easy to buy them. Also being in store, we can actually see and try the products easily.

As you know that skin care brands from new Zealand are already very popular in Australia. I hope BeeBio will be the next most wanted brand among Aussie women.


Note: I am not affiliated with the links, They are only provided for your convenience.

*These Products are given by BeeBio for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

4 comments:

  1. The mask sounds lovely!
    I've never heard of this brand before, however I just love the name beebio sounds so cute and appealing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This brand is recently introduced in Australia, you are right their mask is awesome.

      Delete
  2. These sound lovely! Cleansing and hydrating without irritating sounds like my kind of product x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both products are very gentle, I love them:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...