Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Face of Australia Glamazon Blush and Highlight Kit Minx

Face of Australia Glamazon Blush and Highlight Kit: 9.95$ from Priceline, BigW, selected Stores




Swatches from left to right: Blush and highlighter

Here is a quick review of FOA blush
  • It has strong packing with mirror and with out brush.
  • The blush is matte candy pink and the highlighter is glossy light pink.
  • Both shades are beautiful but blush is more suitable on my pale light skin tone.
  • The highlighter is not very pigmented and its hard to work with it but the blush is more pigmented..
  • Both shades are easy to apply with little fall out and blend beautifully but you need to apply several times to show intense colour.
  • Both last has decent staying power and last for 4-6 hours on my skin.(I have dry skin).
Tips:
  • This blush is great if you are beginner because if you apply it in wrong place it will not show the colour.
  • I used it with my Real technique blush brush but it does not work, you need to apply it with the brush which is not very soft.
Final Verdict: I like the blush but highlighter is bit difficult to apply and not flattering my skin colour. But still the compact is not very bad for the price. I recommend it for make up beginners and those who want to play with different blush and highlighters.
My Rating: 3.5/5

2 comments:

  1. FOA have some beautiful products!! This blush is particularly pretty :)

    Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a very light wash of colors. I would rather using the fingers to apply and blend with brush..

    www.luv4beautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...