Monday, March 28, 2016

L'Oreal Revitalift Cleanser and Day Cream* review

L'Oreal Revitalift Milky Foam Cleanser: 13.99$ from Supermarkets, Target, BigW and pharmacies
L’Oréal Revitalift Day Cream*: 32.99$ from Supermarkets, Target, Big W and pharmacies

The cleanser comes in soft white 100 ml tube which is very easy to use. It has creamy thick texture and it is applied easily with out dripping. It does not foams a lot but still makes some bubbles. It is easily removed with few splashes of water. I have normal to dry skin and sadly this cleanser makes my very dry. It feels like it is stripping my skin and my dry patches are more prominent after each use. Then I stop using it and I use it sometimes when I need to remove my oily sunscreen.

I always thought that anti aging products are not suppose to dry our skin but the case is different with this cleanser. I think that it is more suitable for oily skin and I do not think that it has effective anti-aging properties, honestly this cleanser is a disappointment for me.

My Rating: 2.5/5



 L’Oréal Revitalift Day Cream comes in square jar with red lid and contain 50ml products. The cream itself has thick consistency and smells pleasant. I apply it on my face and neck, it absorbs quickly with out leaving greasy residue. I use it in the morning before the applying my make up. I notice that it does not affect the longevity and looks of my make up. My foundation apply smoothly over this, and my skin feels hydrated for the whole day.

I use it for few weeks and I see some improvement. My skin was soft and hydrated, while my dry patches and rough skin converted into smooth. I can not see magical results after few weeks of use, which is very normal for anti aging cream. 

I recommend it for normal or dry skin beauties and for those who do not bother Jar packing. This creams improves the moisture level of my skin but this is not for those who are looking for a magical cream that disappears wrinkles and fine lines in weeks time

My Rating: 3.5/5
* The product is provided by Beauty heaven for review purpose

3 comments:

  1. I am using the cleanser at the moment and I am finding that with my combination skin it is definitely starting to dry out. Not as badly as it has with some cleansers but definitely feeling just a bit tighter. It's disappointing but at least it wasn't a lot of money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it on 40% off but still It is disappointing Alex, Anti aging product should not dry out our skin.

      Delete
  2. Useful information about beauty products.Here is the Hair extensions helps to increase the thick & long hair..It is very helpful..permanent hair extensions sydney

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...