Friday, May 13, 2016

April Favourites 2016

Here are few product which I used a lot in the month of April.



Australis AC on tour kit: I love the banana powder and highligeter from it, both are available sepratly now.
Beebio Cleanser*:  Another favourite, it is great to use in cold autumn of Canberra. This creamy cleanser is very gentle and leave my skin soft and hydrated.
Rimmel Blush: My old favourite blush genuine Plum is still on the top among all other blushes in terms of quality and longitivity.
Models prefer eye pencil: I got it in Priceline free make up bag and I am using it now a days. It is very pigmented and creamy but it does not last for long time.
Revlon Instafix Stick foundation*: is light weight natural looking product. It is more suitable for oily skin beauties, I used it over my sunscreen ( my current sunscreen is very oily)
Madam Glam Lipstick*: This  dark shade is must have for autumn, this lipstick is creamy pigmented and long lasting.

*These Products are provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...