Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation in Buff Beige and outlast Primer Review




Swatches from left to right Out last primer and Outlast Stay luminous foundation in Buff Beige 825


Cover girl All-Day Primer
Price and availability: 14.95$ from Target,Kmart, Big W, Priceline, Woolworths, Coles and selected pharmacy outlets

The primer comes in an easy to use tube packing and it is almost fragrances free. It has lotion like runny consistency and it moisturises my skin very well. But it does not affect the application, looks and longitivity of my foundation. Honestly it only works like a normal moisturiser and did nothing  special for me.

Overall, this primer is just a disappointment, drugstore primers does not work for me, this one is not exception. I prefer to use my own moisturiser which has plenty of skin beneficial ingredients instead of this primer.

Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation Buff Beige-825
Price and availability: 20.95$ from Target,Kmart, Big W, Priceline, Woolworths, Coles and selected pharmacy outlets

Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation comes in a pump packing which is very similar to outlast stay fabulous foundation, the only difference is pump colour. I have dry skin, when I got this foundation I thought that it was an other version of Stay fabulous for dry skin. I love Covergirl Outlast Stay fabulous Foundation, you can read my review here. But I was wrong, this foundation is very different from stay fabulous.

Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation is very creamy and only small amount is required to cover neck and face. When I used it for the first time, I applied too much and it gave me super cacky look, but next time I applied only small amount, and the results were better.

This foundation is almost fragrance free, it is very easy to apply and blend. It gives light to medium coverage which is not build-able. I used my compact powder to complete my look and to give little  more coverage. In terms of finish, this foundation gives very natural finish like I am not wearing any make up. The formula does not contain glitters or shimmer and it does not give me luminous finish, which is not a matter for me. But it do highlights dry patches and open pores of my skin which I do not like. I fixed dry patches by using heavy moisturiser underneath. The foundation  lasts up to 6  hours on my face which is good wear time

Overall, this foundation is good and I think it will work for all skin types. This is more suitable for those who want natural finish with light to medium coverage. Those who have dry or combination skin can use it after fixing their dry skin areas by exfoliation and moisturising. 

Note: In my opinion, This foundation is very different from  Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation.and if you buy it keeping in mind Stay Fabulous Foundation, then you will be little bit disappointed.




4 comments:

  1. It's a shame the primer didn't work for you, but glad you liked the foundation! xx

    Jasmine / sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Foundation is really good, but I think that it is hard to find good drugstore primer in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the Stay Luminous foundation in the recent Priceline makeup sale and I'm loving it! So glad I tried it :)

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, Priceline sale is good to try new make up with out paying full price ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...