Friday, April 29, 2016

Natio Eyeshadow Palette in Bloom

Price 19.95$ from Priceline, David Jones, Mayer and selected pharmacies

Natio released their eyeshadow palette few weeks ago, they are available in Bloom and Earth. I bought "BLOOM "in priceline 40% off make up sale, it has pinks and plum shades.






 Swatches from left to right with out primer

Here is a quick review of this palette
  • It has strong transparent packing without mirror. It comes with a double ended brush and applicator but the quality of this brush is OK and I prefer to use my own brush.
  • I really like the shade selection of this palette, it looks inspired by Urban Decay Naked 3 while few shades are also close dupes of  Naked3.
  • All shades have smooth and buttery texture, but they are different from each other in terms of  pigmentation. Lighter shades have poor pigmentation and looks chalky while darker shades are better in pigmentation and looks beautiful.
  • All shades are applied and blended easily with little fall out but lighter shades are more powdery and have massive fall out.
  • The longevity of these eye shadows are also different from each other, lighter shades have poor lasting power while medium and dark shades last for longer time. Using a good primer underneath can extend their wear time.
Overall, this palette works well for me, I like the formula, texture and shade selection of these eyeshadows but I am not blown away by their longevity. I prefer to  use medium or dark shades, as light shades has poor pigmentation and they does not work on my skin tone.  

In my opinion, this palette will be more suitable for you if you are interested to try medium and dark shades and  you can use good quality primer.

10 comments:

  1. Great review! I've been trying to decide whether to buy this palette or not, but seeing as I love lighter shades more than darker shades I might not...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura tough, Sadly lighter shades have poor pigmentation and do not last long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palette is as pretty as a picture Faiza, and your swatches are so helpful - just adore pinks and plums so this is on my list xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat:D I like pinks and plums, and I use them often.

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this palette!! I wish we had this brand in Canada. I will check amazon. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's really sad Healthandbeautygirl :(, Natio is an awesome drugstore brand.

      Delete
  5. I love the range of shades on this pallette especially the inclusion of the pinks and plums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Ingrid, I like the shade range in this palette

      Delete
  6. Looks like a very pretty palette and great dupe for NAKED3. Sadly don't think the light shades will show up well on my skintone either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its hard to find good drugstore palette for our skin tones.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...