Thursday, April 21, 2016

NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Pearls Review*

NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Pearls; 29.99$ from Priceline, Target, Kmart, Big W Supermarkets and selected pharmacies




NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Pearls is an anti-ageing skincare serum that combines highly concentrated Coenzyme Q10, encased in pearl technology, Hyaluronic Acid and Creatine.

First I like to mention that packing is gorgeous, we can see yellow pearl from transparent bottle which looks very sleek. The serum comes in 40ml pump bottle which is very easy to use. Upon pressing the pump, pearls and gel blends into silky light yellow serum. It has strong smell, I prefer to use fragrance free product. Mostly I find that Nivea products have strong smell, this one is not exception.

Upon application, it quickly absorbs into my skin with out leaving any greasy residue. It instantly makes my skin silky smooth, on very dry areas, I need to apply a little bit more. It hydrates my skin for up to 7 hours. I apply it under my make up and surprisingly it works like a primer. It makes my skin smooth, my pores are less visible and my foundations glides nicely on it. 

After using it for few days, it improves the moisture level of my skin. I find that dry patches are disappeared, and my skin also feels soft and smooth.

Overall, I like this serum, and it is suitable for everyone. It can be used as a primer because it instantly smooths the skin. Those who have oily skin can use it alone and normal or dry skin beauties can use it under moisturiser.

*This products is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. I hope they will tone down the scent cos I really liked this serum!

    Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully they will consider this issue, I agree this serum is superb.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...