Monday, April 4, 2016

Priceline 40% off Makeup Sale - My Recomandations and Wishlist

Priceline 40% off Makeup sale will be live on 6th and 7th April 2016, here are my recommendations and wish list

My Recommendations

L'oreal cushion Foundation


If you want to try Cushion foundation, you can start with this one. With build-able coverage, this easy to use foundation is great for normal and dry skin.

Essence Silky Touch Blush

For few dollars, this blush will impress you.

Natio Mineral Blush 



I have tried it in Peach glow and i find that it is a closest dupe of benefit rockatuer.

Rimmel The Only One Lipstick


This lipstick is great for dry lips, and in coming winter it keep your lips hydrated for hours. If you want long lasting lip colour, buy some darker shades because they last longer than lighter shades.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara



If you need non water proof mascara then this one is perfect for you.

Australis Banana powder
Image courtesy: Priceline

I have not tried it but i have used that banana powder which is a part of Australis contour kit, I like that banana powder

Models Prefer CC Cream


Love that cream, it is more suitable for normal, dry and combination skin beauties

My Wishlist

This time I have very short wishlist and I hope these items were not out of stock
l'oreal eye shadow palette
Image courtesy: Priceline
Essence Eye Liner Pen


Image courtesy: Priceline


Models Prefer Professional Airbrush Buffing Brush
Image courtesy: Priceline

This brush is always out of stock at my local Priceline, I hope this time it will be available.

Savvy Smokey Eyeliner
Image courtesy: Priceline

Rimmel Sculpting Palette

Image courtesy: Priceline


I have prepared my wishlist but still if I like any thing special on this sale, I will grab it, i can not resist. I hope you also prepare your list for this sale.

Note: This post is also linked up to  Makeup Monday Madness Link Up Party on  Ingrid's Blog  Fabulous And Fun Life


9 comments:

  1. Nice picks! Love the look of the Loreal palette and Models Prefer brush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both looks pretty but usually they are out of stock in my local priceline

      Delete
  2. Ooh I can't wait for this! The Rimmel The Only One lippies are just divine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These sale are irresistible, I am so excited:)

      Delete
  3. The brushes were well-ravaged by the time I got to Priceline today :( I do love the Real Techniques one in your pic though, if only they were included in the sale, I'd be popping online for it!

    That Lash Sensation mascara is good, in fact I'm wearing it today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately RT brushes are never on 40% off sale, I bought them from Iherb. Lash Sensational is my current Love

      Delete
  4. Great picks. I'm steering clear of the sale this year as I'm broke as! xx

    Jasmine / sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine, I tried hard not to spend much:P

      Delete
  5. Hi Faiza, just wanted to thank you for this article - I bought the L'Oreal Cushion Foundation! Didn't make it to the Priceline sale, but I picked it up yesterday at Coles for half price ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...