Sunday, April 3, 2016

Rimmel The Only One Lipstick Review*

Price: 15.95$ from Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Target, BigW and super markets


 
Its a keeper 200,Easy does it 710, Listen up 300,Call me crazy 620, Revolution red 500.
Swatches  from left to right
Its a keeper 200,Easy does it 710, Listen up 300,Call me crazy 620, Revolution red 500.

Rimmel the only one lipstick* comes in a sleek black plastic packing with coloured ring. The packing is adorable because you can see the colour of lipstick with out opening it. It has nice smell which is not overpowering.

The lipstick  is creamy and pigmented, it glides smoothly on my lips.This is full coverage lipstick and one swipe is enough to show colour. The formula is very creamy and moisturising which is great for dry lips. My lips feel soft and hydrated even after hours of application. It does not highlight lines and dry patches of my lips. Like all creamy lipstick it does transfer a bit but if I apply it properly, it does not transfer much. The lipstick shades are true to its colour, all five shades look intense on my naturally pigmented lips.

Rimmel the only one lipstick  has decent staying power, but darker shades last longer than lighter shades. On average they last on my lips up to 4 hours with eating and drinking.  It also leaves pretty stain when it disappears.

Overall, I like this lipstick and it is a good addition in my make up collection. I highly recommend it for every one, those who have dry lips will surely love it.   

*These products are provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...