Saturday, April 9, 2016

The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Essence Review*

Price: 29.95$ from The Body Shop



The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Essence comes in a transparent plastic bottle with pump which is very easy to use. The plastic bottle looks cheap and it is made with very thin plastic. I was not expecting 30$ product in that kind of cheap plastic bottle. But body essence itself is outstanding and I really love it.

It has lotion like consistency and it smells divine. It's scent is like fresh flowers and even after hours of application, I can smell its beautiful fragrance. The lotion is very moisturising and quickly absorbs into my skin with out leaving any greasy residue. Due to its fragrance and its silky texture, It feels very luxurious on my skin. When I apply the body essence for the first time, I was not only blown away by the fragrance but I was also surprised to see that my dry skin felt silky soft. I have very dry skin and it get worse in Canberra's cold weather but this product works great with my sensitive skin. After few days of use, It improves the moisture level of my skin, and make it nourished and hydrated. 

Overall, I love this body lotion and it is my new must have body product. This body lotion is ideal for every one and specially for those who love fragrant body lotions.

You can find more details about The Body Shop British Rose Range here.

*This product is provided for review purpose from Beauty Heaven but it does not affect my opinion.


16 comments:

  1. This sounds really lovely! I'll have a look next time I'm in The Body Shop. Shame about the thin bottle, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The product is great but only dislike is its packing, which looks like cheap Christmas gift packs at Kmart

      Delete
  2. I wish I bought more body shop products, this looks and sounds lovely!

    Sammy | Bargainbaglady.com {xx}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping bargain baglady, This is my first TBS product and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been in this trial too & I love this body essence.. I assume that this collection is not yet launched in store??

    www.luv4beautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May be, because this is their new collection.

      Delete
  5. Nothing seems to help my dry legs in the cold Canadian winters. I'll have to try one of these! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure how it will work on Canadian weather, Australia is not very cold, and it works very well for me.

      Delete
  6. Blimey I can't remember the last time I stepped inside a Body Shop - must do something about that, I used to almost live there ha ha! This sounds delish Faiza, thanks for bringing it to my attention xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Kat Shepsutt, this is truly delish.

      Delete
  7. I haven't shopped at the body shop in a million years! This does sound quite lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, this is my first TBS product.

      Delete
  8. This sounds like a perfect product to use during the upcoming winter months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is great for cold weather:)

      Delete
  9. I'm so glad you posted this. I knew The Body Shop had a glow cream in a tub which puts me off a little because I hate getting cream in my nails lol I don't know if anyone else hates this. I love the fact this comes with a pump and even better that it has a rose scent. I need this in my life x www.beyoutyfulyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pump packing is my favourite too, It always annoys me to use cream in tub.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...