Friday, May 20, 2016

Collective haul - Benefit, Lanolips and Red Earth

I bought few things in last month,  Benefit "you are so party" gift pack is from Ebay while other products are from David Jones.



Benefit You are so Party gift pack contents
Benefit, Red Earth and Lanolips

I had few vouchers from David Jones Sampler tote 2016, you can read the details here. I had 20% off Red Earth and buy one get one free lanolips voucher. I have used them during sale period, Red earth was already 25% off and due to my voucher, it cost me 15$. Lanolips were also 25% off and I paid 10.50$ for one and got one free. I have never bought Lanolips before as I always feel that it is very expensive.

Now come to the next purchase, in the month of March I created my account on Ebay. Within few weeks I received 20$ off ebay voucher (on 30$ purchase) in my email. It was a surprise for me as I never bought anything there. My husband sometimes bought from there and he never received any voucher yet. For recheck I signed in to my ebay account and here I saw 20$ voucher to spend. Finally, I ordered this kit from Ireland after searching this seller. She has very good reviews and all her products are genuine.The total price of the gift pack was 51$ and I paid 31$ after using 20$ off voucher. It contains 2 full size and 2 sample size products. 

Have you ever shop or sell on ebay? love to hear your thoughts on my haul and Ebay.

2 comments:

  1. I've shopped and sold stuff on eBay, I love it!! I've never received a voucher though, that would be fantastic! It's such a good way to find products much cheaper than in store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Laura Tough,Good to know that it worked for you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...