Saturday, May 14, 2016

Rimmel London Kate Moss Conditioning Lip Balm and #Insta Flawless* Review

Rimmel London Kate Moss Conditioning Lip Balm - $9.95
Rimmel London #Insta Flawless - $13.95

Both Products are available at Priceline,Chemist warehouse, Supremarkets,Target, Big W



Rimmel London Kate Moss Lip Conditioning Balm 
It comes in a nice packing very similar to Rimmel lasting finis lipstick. l always have dry lips and lip balm is my must have beauty product.

This lip conditioning balm is very moisturising and one swipe is enough to moisturise my lips. This product is almost fragrance free, which I really like. It instantly makes my lips soft and smooth while it is transparent lip balm and can not show any colour on your lips. 


After using it my lipstick glides smoothly over it. I used it for few weeks, and my lips are soft and hydrated. I am still using it, you can see the usage in the above pic. It is must have product in my beauty regime.

Rimmel London #Insta Flawless - $13.95
Rimmel London #instaflawless comes in soft tube packing which is very easy to use. It comes in two shades and I got the lighter/medium. The light/medium shade is more orange while I have yellow skin tone but upon application it is not visible on my skin. 

This product has noticeable fragrance and texture is very similar to BB creams. It has thick creamy consistency, upon application, it moisturizes my dry skin very well and leaves it little bit greasy. My foundation and other makeup glides smoothly over it. My foundation longitivity is not much affected but the finish  is better even after long hours. Sometimes dry patches are appeared on my face after few hours of foundation application but it does not happen with this primer. I can not use it alone because the coverage is very little, while using it as primer is much better

Overall, This product is great for those who have dry skin and wants a hydrating primer or very light coverage BB cream. But this is not very suitable for those who have oily skin, or want pore minimising and fine line blurring primer. 

*These products are provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. I just reviewed #Instaflawless too! It reminds me of a BB Cream as well. I wish they had more shades available :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i need to invest in that lip balm. My lips get so dry in Winter. I am hesitant swatching lipsticks because they are so dry. Nice review thank you x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...