Thursday, May 12, 2016

Rimmel Wonder'full Volume Colourist Mascara and Colour precise Eyeliners*

Rimmel Wonder'full Volume Colourist Mascara:18.95$ 
Rimmel Colour precise Eyeliners: 13.95$ 

Both Products are available at Priceline,Chemist warehouse, Supremarkets,Target, Big W

Rimmel Wonder'full Volume Colourist Mascara and Colour precise Eyeliners
Rimmel Wonder'full Volume Colourist Mascara
Rimmel Wonder'full Volume Colourist Mascara Wand
                                                           Rimmel Colour precise Eyeliner
Rimmel Colour precise Eyeliner
Swatches Rimmel Colour precise Eyeliners in Black and White
Natural looking thin liner with Rimmel Colour precise Eye Liner in Black (with out Mascara)
/
Thicker liner with Rimmel Colour precise Eye Liner (Black) and  Rimmel Wonder'full Volume Colourist Mascara (Black)
Finished look with
Rimmel Wonder'full Volume Colourist Mascara (Black) and Colour precise Eyeliner(Black) with Thebalm eyeshadows

Rimmel Wonder'full Volume Colourist Mascara

Mascara comes in a beautiful sleek packing with traditional wand. Mascara is applied easily with the wand and lasts for whole day on  my eyes with out smudging, clumping or flaking. I am using it for few days so I can not see that it actually darken eyelashes. My lashes are not very dark, so I hope that the regular use will make them dark. This is a non waterproof mascara, I prefer non water proof mascara because it requires little effort to remove, which saves my time at the end of the day. I wear it with my contact lenses and it does not irritate my eyes. 

Overall I like this Mascara, it is great for everyday use and I love the idea of tinting eyelashes. You can see before and after pics, it looks very natural on my eyelashes.  But this is not the mascara which gives you dramatic thick long curled lashes. 

I recommend it for everyday use and it is also great for those who likes dark natural looking lashes and wants to tint them in dark colour. 

Rimmel Colour precise Eyeliners

This pen liner has precise tip and it can be used to apply thick or thin liner. The liner itself is very pigmented, both colour are opaque, and they dries quickly.  They are very easy to apply and last for 6+ hours with out smudging and budging. They are not 100% water proof which is good for me as I washes it easily. In the above picture I applied it over my BB cream and on the inner corner of my eyes due to oily lids it did not show the intense colour. But I am happy with the results as I do not want dark intense colour in the inner corner. I find that on oily surfaces it does not work well like all the pen eyeliners. 

 I recommend these eyeliners for every one, They are very easy to apply, they are great for thick and thin line.

*These products are provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

This post is linked up with the Monday Makeup Madness link party.

12 comments:

  1. Great review, I really need to get myself a white eyeliner for the summer! Did Rimmel themselves send you these products?

    Check my recent?

    Alice xo
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice, These products are sent by Rimmel Australia.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the precise liners!! Haven't tried the mascara yet but looking forward to!

    Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Lily, Precise liners are worth buying, they are very easy to apply. I hope you like the mascara, it is great for everyday use.

      Delete
  3. I'm enjoying wearing this mascara everyday to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its great for everyday wear, looks very natural on eyes.

      Delete
  4. The eyeliners look great! I'm not the biggest fan of this mascara, but I do have black eyelashes. You have beautiful eyes + brows btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK I'm sold on the eyeliners - I reckon I could come up with some interesting looks using the white one. Appreciate this review so much Faiza, thanks hon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your Appreciation Kat. It will be great to see your looks with white eyeliner, actually I have not got time to play with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Review, I'm looking for a new eyeliner and this one has now made the running!
    Sammy | Bargainbaglady.com {xx}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like the look of the eyeliners. I must try the white one out for something a bit different. Great review x Louise from www.beyoutyfulyou.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...