Saturday, May 28, 2016

Winter Skin Switch 2016

Winters are very cold in Canberra, its up to -5 in early mornings and even last year we had snow falling here.

I have changed my skin care routine for winter, here are face care products I am currently using.



BeeBio Facial Cleanser*:  It is very gentle and it cleans my skin with out making it dry.  If you are on budget, I highly recommend using Neutrogena Extra gentle cleanser, it is very similar to Beebio with lower price tag.

Garnier Pure 3 in 1 : I use it as scrub, it has very tiny beads and it gently exfoliates my skin.
Utraceuticals Ultra B2 Hydrating Serum: Truly hydrating serum and improves moisture level of my skin within few days.

BeeBio Active Manuka Honey and Royal Jelly Facial Cream*: For my dry skin, this cream works really very well and keeps my skin hydrated for more than 8 hours.

Cancer Council Ultra Cooling Sunscreen:  Actually this is from my husband's stash, I do not want to buy separate sunscreen for myself. Sunscreens get expired after few months of opening, so its more practical to open one, and other family members share it. I highly recommend using Cancer Council sunscreens because they have excellent rating in sun protection.

People of Plants Night Cream: This night cream surprises me, it instantly absorbs into my skin making it silky soft, even I can use it as day cream too.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lip Balm*: It hydrates my lips really very well and my lips feel soft smooth.

Few of the above products are my old favourite while some are new discoveries. I hope you have changed your skin care products for cooler months.

* PR samples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...