Monday, June 6, 2016

Ebay Makeup Brushes Haul

Real Technique bold metals are one of the most luxurious brushes in make up industry. Unfortunately they are ridiculously expensive in Australia, even at my local Priceline these brushes are kept in a locked cabinet, only empty boxes with pictures are displayed.




After watching few reviews of these dupes, I decided to give them a go. I buy them on Ebay and paid around 11$ with shipping, they arrived within 15 days. 

Honestly I bought them because they are so beautiful, and  they look nice in my blog pictures. But I was really surprised when I received them. They are good quality brushes, In the first impression, they look identical to original and feel very soft. I have not washed them yet and I highly recommend washing brushes before use. 

I will review them in few weeks, you will also see these brushes in my blog pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Am keen to know how you went with these brushes?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...