Friday, June 3, 2016

Empties April-May 2016

Here is a quick post about my latest empties



Daivid Jones Shampoo and Conditioner: I got them in David Jones Sampler tote, both works well with my hair. I will not repurchase them because I have already stocked some other hair care products.

Lapurete Okuru Cleanser + toner: Love it, it is very gentle on my skin but it is very expensive.

Avon Mega Effects Mascara: It does not work for me but it is an innovative product.

Ego Sunsense Anti aging Sunscreen: It is a nice product, may be I will buy full size bottle.

Au Lait Shampoo: An other item from David Jones sampler tote, I do not like it as it dries my hair.

MUA Lipstick; Worst lipstick I have ever used, it just melted after few days of purchase, I am getting rid of it

Loreal infallible Lipstick: Truly long lasting lipstick but it is 4 years old, and now its time to go to bin.

Rimmel Lipstick: An other old product almost 4-5 years old, it is discontinued now. 

Puretopea Sensitive Care Moisturizer: It is very gentle moisturizer, love it and will repurchase it.

Loreal Revitalift Cleanser: It is more suitable to use in hot summers, I will not repurchase it

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion: This is my second bottle,  I will definitely repurchase it. It is one of the best body lotions I have ever used.

Swiss Hand Cream: It is an old hand cream, its packing is changed now. It is an other favourite in these empties

Palmers Coconut Body Wash: It is a nice moisturising body wash, I will repurchase it.

Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner: A nice conditioner, I already have its full bottle in my stock.

Dettol Body Wash: It is great to use in summer, it dries my skin.

Have you tried any of these products, love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...