Thursday, June 16, 2016

May Favourites 2016

This month was very tough for me, my kids were sick and I was also unwell. Canberra's cold is unbearable for us, its always cold and windy outside, I do not like that kind of weather at all.
Any way, here are my monthly favourites, hope you have tried some of them.


The body Shop British Rose Body Essence: Heavenly smelled body lotion, great for winter
Savvy long lasting eyeliner: I got it in my Priceline haul, and i am pleasantly surprised with its quality. It is highly pigmented, long lasting automatic eyeliner (they are made in EU)
Rimmel Sculpting Palette: Highly pigmented all in one palette. 
Loreal Cushion Foundation: My new favourite, great for dry skin and provide medium to full coverage.
Lanolips: This is my first Lanolips purchase and I bought it on special offer (details are here). It is a coloured lip balm and this shade looks very natural on my lips.
BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline EDT: I got this mini as free sample and I love its smell, may be I will buy full size.

4 comments:

  1. Cool post - I really want to try that cushion foundation, it seems really good but worried it's just a whimsical product!

    www.katyleighhall.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katy, Cushion foundation is a good product, I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great favourite there. I love cushion foundations, I've heard lots of people say they like the Loreal one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Space of Beauty, l'oreal one is good and budget friendly.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...