Friday, July 15, 2016

Powder Party

Face powders are one of my favourite make up product, I love them. Although I have dry skin but still I can't resist to buy them. Currently I own these 5 Face powders.




Here is a quick review of these powder

Expensive, Does not last for very long time, Suitable for normal, dry or mature skin.

Affordable, Long lasting, Suitable for normal, dry, combination or mature skin

MAC Studio Fix Powder foundation
Expensive, Long lasting, Suitable for combination and oily skin.

Not easily available, Long lasting, Suitable for normal, dry, combination and oily skin

Affordable, not very long lasting, Suitable for normal, oily or combination skin.

This post is also linked up on  Makeup Monday Madness Link Up Party  on on  Ingrid's Blog  Fabulous And Fun Life

4 comments:

  1. I like the sound of the Sephora and L'Oreal powders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very fine quality powders, I hope you will not be disappointed.

      Delete
  2. Hi Faiza! I'm determined to try the MAC powder at some stage - I have normal/oily skin, the Sephora one sounds good too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAC and Sephora, both are great for dry skin too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...