Saturday, August 27, 2016

Free Samples Update

In last few months I have received some amazing beauty product as free sample. These beauty samples were for all Australian women(not only for bloggers).  I just filled the form and they send me all these lovely goodies.





Natural Instinct
I accepted their 6 weeks challenge and they send me these four full size products.

La Roche Posay
I have never tried this brand, They have campaign  #ActOnAcne. These three full size products looks awesome, great way to try La Rochay Posay range.

Trilogy
I am already fan of Trilogy and used some of their products. These deluxe samples are great to try and they are cute too;)

I also want to share that it will be great if you join beauty heaven because there is a forum about free samples there. I got all the information about free stuff from this forum.

I have also posted about free samples in the past, you can check my post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...