Price: 45$ Myer, Illamasqua official website and Beauty Bay
Hussy and Lover
Illamasqua blusher duo comes in a nice strong black packing with mirror. Lover is peach and Hussy is Candy pink colour blush. The pack contain 2g of each product which last for long time.
First of all I just want to confirm that they worth the hype. Here is a quick review of these blushes.
- These blushes are incredibility pigmented and powdery.
- I only need very small amount for my checks, I think it will take ages to finish them.
- Both shades are suitable for all skin tones including very fair and very dark skin colours.
- They are long lasting and stays on my checks for up to 7 hours.
- They look very natural and blends into my natural skin tone.
- They are matte and does not highlight open pore or scare of my skin.
- They are powdery I highly recommend using a good quality brush for them otherwise application will be messy.
- You need concentrate on blending as it will need some practice to work with highly pigmented blush.
- Not suitable for beginners because if they apply on wrong place they can not remove it easily.