Friday, August 5, 2016

Illamasqua Powder Blusher Duo Lover and Hussy

Price: 45$ Myer, Illamasqua official website and Beauty Bay



Hussy and Lover

Illamasqua is not available in Canberra Myer store.I bought this blusher duo from Illamasqua official website during sale and I paid 25$ including shipping (still cheaper than Myer ).

Illamasqua blusher duo comes in a nice strong black packing with mirror. Lover is peach and Hussy is Candy pink colour blush. The pack contain 2g of each product which last for long time.

First of all I just want to confirm that they worth the hype. Here is a quick review of these blushes.

Pros
  • These blushes are incredibility pigmented and powdery.
  • I only need very small amount for my checks, I think it will take ages to finish them.
  • Both shades are suitable for all skin tones including very fair and very dark skin colours.
  • They are long lasting and stays on my checks for up to 7 hours.
  • They look very natural and blends into my natural skin tone.
  • They are matte and does not highlight open pore or scare of my skin.
Cons
  • They are powdery I highly recommend using a good quality brush for them otherwise application will be messy.
  • You need concentrate on blending as it will need some practice to work with highly pigmented blush.
  • Not suitable for beginners because if they apply on wrong place they can not remove it easily.
I like these blushes and highly recommend them for every one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...