Monday, August 15, 2016

Red Earth Pure Colour Lipstick

Price: 24$ from David Jones, Adore Beauty and Red Earth online store






Red Earth  Pure Colour Lipstick in Wild Rose

Red Erath is a new brand for me and I have never tried it before. Few months back, I bought Red Earth  Pure Colour Lipstick, I paid around 15$ for it you can read details here.  I am happy to share that I am pleasantly suprised with the quality of this lipstick. 

Red Earth Pure Colour lipstick comes in a stronge metal packing which looks sleek and attractive.It has creamy texture and and glides smoothly on lips. The lipstick is highly pigmented and one swape can show the intense colour. It is non drying lipstick but also not very moisturising if you have dry lips. It does last for long time and stays on my lips for up to 6 hours.  If you have dry lips its better to exfoliate and moisturise your lips before using this lipstick.

The only dislike is its availability, David jones is too far from my home. I wish it comes at priceline then every one can enjoy Red Earth products.

I like this lipstick and I can recommend it for those who want long lasting highly pigmented lipsticks.

4 comments:

  1. what a pretty colour!!!!!! red earth was one of the first brands I purchased from!

    Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tried Red Earth before but I am pleasantly surprised with this lipstick

      Delete
  2. It looks gorgeous!
    Red Earth used to be everywhere quite some time ago, and they seemingly disappeared for a few years until popping up again recently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, I do not know about red earth history but it seems like a good brand:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...