Monday, August 1, 2016

Ultraceuticals Ultra B2 Hydrating Serum Review

Price:85$ available at David Jones,beauty Salons and online



 


Ultraceuticals Ultra B2 Hydrating Serum comes in a nice easy to use packing.  It has thick consistency and it is fragrance free. Few drops are enough for entire face. I used it at night for few days and I am impressed. The moisture level and overall condition of my skin improved a lot. My skin is soft and smooth, all dry patches are gone. It is one of the best serums I have every tried. The only one problem with this product is its price and availability.

This serum is great for my dry sensitive skin, I highly recommend it for every one. It will be suitable for all skin types and all age groups.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...