Monday, September 26, 2016

Models Prefer Radiance Collection Ultimate Illuminating Palette (Cream) Review

Price: 12$ from Priceline
I got it during Priceline 40% off make up sale, you can see details here




 Swatches from left to right Cream 1, Cream 2 and Cream 3

Here is a quick review of Models Prefer Radiance Collection Ultimate Illuminating Palette

Pros
It has strong sleek packing with mirror.
The shade selection is wearable for light to medium skin tones.
The formula is pigmented but not very creamy, (may be Canberra's cold weather is freezing it) but I feel that it works better if I use my warm fingers.
It do last on my face for long time.(I have dry skin)
It is affordable, and you can create different looks with it.


Cons
It is not very hydrating, but it is good for normal skin.
Application is not very easy, you have to struggle to get out the product.
It is not very easy to blend, you need to work out on it.
It do highlight your skin's texture like pores or scares.

Overall, this palette is ok, I am not blown away by the formula but still I can play with it.
Have you tried any illuminating palettes? Can you recommend some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...