Friday, September 23, 2016

The Body Shop 5$ haul

After using benefit benetint, I was interested to try some other brand's lip and check tint. The body shop lip and check tint has some good reviews but TBS is too far from my place. I was just browsing their product and found that this limited edition lip and check stain Scarlet Starlet doll is down to 5$. It is  TBS Iconic lip and check stain which is dressed up in new art deco design for Christmas 2015 . I added it into my cart but shipping was the real killer, I searched free shipping code on google and luckily got it. I used code THANKYOU and got free shipping. TBS also offer three free samples and you need to choose them at the end.
  Scarlet starlet lip and check doll  and three free samples

 Scarlet starlet lip and check doll 
Size comparison of  Scarlet starlet lip and check doll and free samples

The samples are actually good in size, I am really excited to try them.The total cost of all these goodies are only 5$ including shipping.

Overall, I am really very happy with my purchase, the order was very well packed and I got it after 4 week days. I highly recommend The Body Shop online store, there are still lots of items on sale, you can find them here.

Note: This post is not sponsored, I am not affiliated with the links and free shipping code, they are only provided for your convenience.

This post is also linked up to  Makeup Monday Madness Link Up Party  on  Ingrid's Blog  Fabulous And Fun Life

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great bargain! Thanks for the tip of searching for free shipping codes too. I hate paying for shipping!
    Ingrid
    www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ingrid, shipping is costly in Australia, It is better to search free shipping codes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did so well Faiza - I loved my sample of the Oils of Life Sleeping Cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bargain! I love how generous the samples were too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...