Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Three mascaras to try

These three mascaras are great for different eyelash looks and they are worth trying. I have used them and loved them. It depends on your personal choice,which lash looks you want to achieve.



Benefit They are Real Mascara (20$-42$): Water proof, long lasting perfect for dramatic, long and thick eyelashes. 


Rimmel Wonder'full Volume Colourist Mascara (18.95$): Great for natural looking dark lashes, suitable for every day look. It claims to darken the eyelash colour with regular use.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara(21.95$): Non water proof, very easy to remove, best for long curled eyelash looks.

These three mascara are for three different purposes, they can not replace each other.  Have you tried any of them?

6 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Rimmel one!!!! It sounds awesome!! :D

    xx SofiaaDot
    sofiaadot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimmel is great for every day look, it is truly an innovative product.

      Delete
  2. I've used the rimmel one, I have very fair eyelashes so I definitely noticed a darkening after a few days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear that it works for you, Rimmel products always rock.

      Delete
  3. Love that you have tested the Maybelline mascara and it wash off easy. I had tried some really budge proof Japanese mascara, can be frustrating to remove and tugging delicate eye skin so wrong. Thx brown beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same problem with me, I hate removing mascara from delicate eye area, I prefer to use non water proof mascara.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...