Sunday, October 16, 2016

Natural Instinct Skin Care Review

I received four product as part of  the natural 6 weeks skincare Challenge. Here is my thoughts on these products.


 Natural Instinct Refreshing Foaming Cleanser, Plump and Renew Serum, Dark Circle+Wrinkle correction Eye Cream Nourishing Facial Moisturiser
From left to right
Natural Instinct Refreshing Foaming Cleanser, Plump and Renew Serum, Dark Circle+Wrinkle correction Eye Cream and Nourishing Facial Moisturiser

There are few common things in these 4 products

  • They have nice packing which keep the ingredients safe from light, air and bacteria.
  • They are fragrance free, but they do contain very light smell, which is not overpowering.
  • They contain skin beneficial ingredients, antioxidants, skin repairing ingredients and vitamins
  • They are free from parabens, sulphates and 400 potentially harmful ingredients. 


Natural Instinct Refreshing Foaming Cleanser
It comes in an easy to use tube packing. The cleanser is transparent and has gel like consistency, it does not leather very well but make few bubbles. In the first few days after using it I washed my face several time, I felt like it left residue on my face. Now I realized that I was using too much and, I should leather it first in my hands and then apply on my face. It does clean impurities and sebum,it also removes light make up like BB cream or non water proof mascara. The cleanser is hydrating and does not strip my skin, it is good for dry skin beauties.

Natural Instinct Plump and Renew Serum
The serum comes in a small bottle with a pump. It has nice consistency and on my skin it absorbs quickly with out leaving any greasy residue. It hydrates with out causing any negative reaction. Also I noticed that my pores are tighter with regular use,also my skin is well nourished and looking fresher.

Natural Instinct Dark Circle+Wrinkle Correction Eye Cream
My favourite product in this parcel is this eye cream. It has nice tube packing with nozzle. it is  creamy and absorbs quickly into my skin. I am using it for few weeks now and I feel that my dark circles are disappearing. It is not very noticeable now but I hope regular results will bring more improvements.

Natural Instinct Nourishing Facial Moisturiser
The moisturiser comes in a nice tube packing. It has creamy thick consistency and has light smell. I need to use very small amount for my entire face, which means the tube will last for long time. It applies and absorbs easily into my skin leaving it soft and hydrated. It is very moisturising and if you apply too much, it will make your face greasy.

Final Verdict:
  • All of them have not reacted to my dry sensitive skin.
  • All of these products are very easy to use, The cleanser does not strip my skin while other products absorb quickly with out leaving any greasy residue.
  • My skin is well hydrated during this trial and dry patches are disappeared. I  do not have wrinkles or pigmentation so can not comment on it.
  • My favourite product is dark circle and wrinkle correction eye cream, it is very hydrating and it lightened my dark circles a little. 
  • An other favourite is Plump and Renew Serum, it is great to use in this summer when my skin is not very dry. I see the difference when I stopped using it, it makes my skin tighter and nourished.
Overall, Natural Instinct is a good addition in skin care products. They are great for those who are looking for affordable anti aging products and have normal to dry skin. I will not recommend these product for those who have severe acne problem because they do not claim to work for acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...