Thursday, October 20, 2016

Neutrogena Deep Clean Micellar gel to Foam Cleanser* for Dry Skin Review

Price:16.99$ from supermarkets and pharmacies


Neutrogena Deep Clean Micellar gel to foam cleanser comes in round bottle with pump which is very easy to use. But the bottle is not pretty at all, it is very similar to men's shaving gel.

The cleansing gel is transparent and has truly gel like consistency. It has light fragrance which is not overpowering. The gel leathers well and make tiny bubbles. I only need small amount like one pump is enough for me. It applies smoothly, does not feel sticky and removes easily with few splashes of water. It cleans my face very well with out leaving greasy residue. I used it twice a day and it is very gentle on my dry skin. I feel that my skin is clean, fresh and well hydrated after each use. It does not stripe my skin and does not make dry areas worse.I have sensitive skin and this cleanser does not cause any negative reaction or breakouts.

An other good thing about this cleanser is its ability to remove makeup. Being busy mum, I find it hard to remove my make up but with this cleanser I get ready to sleep in one simple step. It removes my make up like foundations, BB or CC creams, blushes, non waterproof mascara.


Currently I am in Love with this cleanser, I am very happy to find this two in one product. It is ideal for busy girls and mums who can not use separate products to remove make up. I can recommend it for normal, dry, mature or sensitive skin beauties.

* This products is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

This post is also linked up to  Makeup Monday Madness Link Up Party  on  Ingrid's Blog  Fabulous And Fun Life

6 comments:

  1. A two in one product is such a win!! I will be recommending this to those ladies I know that say they don't have time for skincare!
    - Jackie (Lipstick, Lattes & Louboutins)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Jackie, it is great for time poors.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great product!
    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing and removes make up quickly.

      Delete
  3. Definitely going to try this Faiza - hopefully the supermarkets will pick it up soon. Love the photos too hon, well done xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...