Friday, September 30, 2016

Rimmel Moisture Renew Sheer and Shine Lipstick Review*

Price: 13.95 from Pharmacies, Supermarket,Target, Big W





Spin all spring 600, Better and brighter 700, woke up like this 100, glo-rious pink 200, pink rules 300, red-y set go 500
Swatches from left to right

Rimmel Moisture Renew Sheer and Shine Lipstick comes in a beautiful strong pink packing.  In Australia these 6 shades are available. The formula is very moisturisng, glides smoothly and hydrate my dry lips very well. It also contains Vitamins A,C & E, Hyaluronic filling sphere and antioxidants.

These lipsticks are truly sheer and also gives shine to my lips.  The darker shades have better pigmentation and longevity.  Lighter shades looks very natural and good for no make up looks. My favourite shades are Spin all spring 600 and glo-rious pink 200, they are bright shades and looks very natural on my skin tone. The least favourite is woke up like this 100, it is almost invisible on my lips.

I like Rimmel Moisture Renew Sheer and Shine lipsticks, they are great for those who want sheer hydrating lipstick with antioxidants and Spf.

*These products are provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...