Monday, October 3, 2016

September Favourites 2016

Its time to share monthly favourites, these are few make up and skin care products which I love this month

Models Prefer CC Cream: A truly colour corrector cream, It perfectly covers imperfections, It is great for no make up looks too.

Natural Instinct Eye Cream: Currently I am using Natural Instinct Skin care and this eye cream is my favourite in their range. It does not contain Alcohol  and it is almost fragrance free,quickly absorbs and hydrates well. It has not reduced my dark circles yet but I hope regular use will bring some improvement.

Rimmel The Only One Lipstick: It is very moisturing lipstick and in Canberra's cold weather (yes its still cold in Canberra) it keep my lips hydrated for hours.

Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner: I bought it for 3.50$ from Priceline when rimmel had 5$ off on lips, and it is creamy, soft and long lasting.

Illamasqua Blush: This pink and peach blush duo has the most beautiful shades which are flattering for my skin tone.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara: My favourite mascara this month, gives my lashes length and curl.

Real Techniques Fiber Duo Blush Brush: Honestly, this brush was overlooked, It is a nice brush, great for blush, strobing and contouring.

Hope you enjoy reading this post:)

This post is also linked up to  Makeup Monday Madness Link Up Party  on  Ingrid's Blog  Fabulous And Fun Life

9 comments:

  1. I am loving the natural instinct products I have tried lately, the hand cream and dry hair shampoo and conditioner are awesome. I tend to overlook the models prefer base products, I'll have to check out the CC cream to see if they have a really pale colour for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not use NI hand cream and hair care, will have a look. This shade of Models prefer CC cream is not very suitable for pale complexion. I think there are more shades available now.

      Delete
  2. Lovely favs, my fav brushes are the real techniques never really used any other brand before, im yet to try tht maybelline mascara, her alot about it
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kerona , Maybelline mascara is my HG now a days, hope you ll not be disappointed.

      Delete
  3. I absolutely adore the Lash Sensational mascara, it's been my favourite for months and I have no clue what I'd do without it! x

    http://www.taintedblues.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it is a other great product from Maybelline

      Delete
  4. I've been looking for a new mascara. I'm going to try the Lash Sensational next. Real Techniques make some of my favorites brushes. They're great quality for the price. Thanks for sharing!

    x. Cattleya

    alittlecattleya.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Real technique has very good selection of brushes, specially I love their face brushes.

      Delete
  5. Beaut collection Faiza, and it's clear why they scored your September accolade. I'm delighted with the Rimmel lip liners as well, and The Only One range of lipsticks is a fave of mine too, but oh that Illamasqua Blush has my heart xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...