Thursday, October 6, 2016

Three Eyeliners to Try

I have used a number of eyeliners, some work well and some are just OK. I have found that these three eyeliners are very easy to use, long lasting and smudge free. They are truly worth trying with out breaking the banks.



Swatches from left to right 
Face of Australia Liquid Eyeliner in brown, Savvy Long Wear Eyeliner in Chocolate and Maybelline Hyper Sharp Wing Eyeliner in Black


Face of Australia Liquid Eyeliner(8.95$): It is one of the best liquid eyeliners, I love its brush and it is very easy to apply. The colour is very pigmented and long lasting.

Savvy Long Wear Eyeliner(6.99$): A pencil eyeliner, long lasting, creamy and glides smoothly on eyelids.

Maybelline Hyper Sharp Wing Eyeliner (17.95$): I know it is expensive but Maybelline often goes on 50% off sale. It is a Pen eyeliner and you can use its tip as thick and thin application. It is very easy to apply and great for winged eyeliner.

Have you tried any of them? love to hear your thoughts.

This post is also linked up to  Makeup Monday Madness Link Up Party  on  Ingrid's Blog  Fabulous And Fun Life

8 comments:

  1. I've never tried any of these. The only one we have here in Canada is the Maybelline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Face of Australia and Savvy are Australian brands but I hope you will not disappointed with Maybelline eyeliner.

      Delete
  2. wow FOA really? I would have never though!! Today I have on an eyeliner from a brand called genie beauty. My eyes were ridiculously irritated by the flying sand and dirty bashing into my eye balls, so I was rubbing my eyes for a good portion of the day and the liner didn't smudge, transfer for anything!!whaaatttt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of that brand,it is good to hear that you have found a good quality liner :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE that maybelline one, it's the only one I've really been able to master myself to do a semi decent wing lol
    Jackie (Lipstick, Lattes & Louboutins)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Jackie, it is great for winged liner application.

      Delete
  4. These look great Faiza - haven't tried any of them, I'm kinda stuck on the MNY Master Precise Liquid Liner, and Eye of Horus Goddess Pencils. But ALWAYS keen to find out what works for other gals - thanks hon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kat Shepsutt, I have not tried both of your favourite liners, EOH goddess pencils are in my wish list for ages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...