Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Current Hair Favourites

Here is my two favourite hair care and one hair styling item which I love to use.

VS Sassoon Curl Secret: It is with me for last 2 years and it gives me beautiful curly hair with little effort. Must have for this party season, it instantly transforms my looks.

Schwarzkopf Ultimate Oil Elixir Serum: Love this serum, it comes in a spray packing, it is very easy to apply and instantly makes my hair silky soft. It has very lightweight formula and gives luxurious shine, in addition it smells like a nice perfume.

Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner: An other superstore favourite,I received it for a trial from Beauty Heaven and I was surprised with the results. For my dry, damaged  colour treated hair, it truly renew the moisture and makes my hair well hydrated.

4 comments:

  1. i love pantene conditionners and i think that they do have a great effect on the hair !
    http://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair works very well with super store hair care claire, they are cheap and affective.

      Delete
  2. I really want a Curl Secret to give my hair some body!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think curls always give some body and it really change the looks.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...