Sunday, November 20, 2016

Ebay Haul

Few days back, I got three make up products from Ebay, Clinique Pop Glaze Sheer Lip Colour + primer in Sprinkle Pop, Lancome Colour Sensational Effects Eye shadow quad and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Black market. 

Actually I did not have any plan to buy anything, but Paypal sent me 20$ ebay voucher.I have created my Paypal account early this year and I have not used it much.The only conditions to use the voucher was to buy from an Aussie seller using paypal account. 



After doing some research on ebay, I decided to buy these make up minis, I was really interested to try Urban decay Eye pencil, it is one of the best liners in the market and UD is not stocked in my local Mecca store. Clinique Pop Glaze is an other new product, This travel size is great to try before buy full size. Lancome eye shadow quad was not in my wishlist but it was only 6$ and I can not resist to buy it. The seller was very kind and sent me some treats with hand written thanks note. Urban decay liner cost me 11.50$ and Clinique lipstick was 12$. I ended up paying around 10$ from my pocket for these three items.

In the past I have also received 20$ ebay voucher and I spent it on Benefit Christmas pack, details are here. I have very good experience with ebay shopping. I think ebay is good place to buy travel size products, as they are not available in markets, also there are less chances of fakes. 

Have you ever done beauty shopping on ebay?Love to hear your thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. I love These Clinique Lipsticks ! Great Formula !

    Claire From http://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are moisturising but do not last long.

      Delete
  2. That's a great deal! I think you picked good products. Hopefully you'll like it. :)

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle :), I will give updates on these goodies.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...