Saturday, November 12, 2016

Priceline 40% off Cosmetics Haul

Piceline recently had 40% off cosmetics sale, this time I try not to spend much. I only bought those products which I really NEED (still Loreal lipstick was just an impulse buy). I was also interested to buy NYX lip lingerie but only one shade was available even at early morning, still I manage to get 3 brow products.

 Natio, Savvy and Loreal lipstick
 Models Prefer Soft Touch Powder in Soft Focus
NYX eyebrow Cake Powder, Esence Make Me Brow and NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil

I bought 3 lipsticks, Savvy, Loreal Colour Riche Moisture Matte and Natio Lip colour. Savvy lipstick in Sweet Guava costs me 90 cents only.

NYX Wonder pencil, auto eyebrow pencil and eyebrow cake powder were included in my wishlist. Nyx cake powder is my first brow kit, for last few years, I am using brown matte eye shadow as brow powder.

Essence make me brow is an other cheap buy, some bloggers describe it as Benefit Gimme brow dupe.

Models prefer soft touch powder was in my previous wishlist but it always get out of stock, finally I got it in shade soft focus.

Have you purchase anything on this sale, and have you tried any of these product? Love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...