Monday, November 7, 2016

Priceline 40% off sale - My wishlist

Priceline has 40% off make up sale on 9th and 10th November. This time, I try to make a short wish list because I already have lots of stuff to use. Here is my wish list and its full of NYX and Essence products.

NYX wonder pencil


NYX auto eyebrow pencil
NYX Eyebrow cake powder
Essence make me brow
Essence the velvets Eyeshadow



Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick : It is a new lipstick range by Essence and available in  6 shades.

Natio lip colour lipstick

There are few products which are optional, it depends if i like them in store I will get them.

Revlon contour and highlight kit
NYX Avant Pop eye shadows


Do you have any plan to buy make up from this sale, I think this time NYX will be on hit list, as they are really affordable after 40% off.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Picks! I'm going to have a look for the Australis shade adjusting drops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Space of beauty, Love to hear your thoughts on Australis shade adjusting drops. I have never tried this kid of product before.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...