Thursday, November 17, 2016

Rimmel Fresher Skin Foundation in True Ivory103 Review

Price: 19$ from Priceline, Chemist warehouse, Pharmacies, Big W, Target and supermarkets


Swatch in True Ivory 103
Rimmel Fresher Skin Foundation* is recently released in Australia, I am using it for last few days and here is my thoughts.

Rimmel Fresher Skin Foundation comes in a glass Jar which is bulky and not very easy to use for me. But it do look cute because of it's colour scheme. It comes in 8 shades which are suitable for light to medium skin tone.  I am using True Ivory which is lighter than my skin tone, normally i use beige or sand colours. But still it perfectly blends into my natural colour, I think it does oxidize on my skin. The foundation has light weight texture which is between liquid and cream. It applied and blended easily with out any extra effort. I used it with brush, sponge and finger but the results are same for me. It provides light to medium coverage and those who have dark spots, pigmentation, acne or very dark circle, they need to use a good concealer with it. I have dark circles, slight redness and faded acne marks but it do covers them well when I use finishing powder over it.

The best part is it's finish, it gives me naturally matte fresh skin, looks like I am not wearing any make up. It does not look cacky, does not cling to dry patches and does not enhance pores or fine line. It does last for up to 6+  hours on my skin which is decent time of wear. 

Overall, I like Rimmel Fresher Skin foundation, it is great for everyday no make up looks. This foundation is ideal for those who want natural looking foundation with matte finish and light coverage. Those who need full coverage, they can use a good concealer over it. 

In Australia, summer is just there and I think this foundation is great for this upcoming season. Have you tried this foundation, and what is your favourite face product in summers.

*This product is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

This post is also linked up to  Makeup Monday Madness Link Up Party  on Ingrid's Blog  Fabulous And Fun Life

16 comments:

  1. I love Rimmel Foundations and i haven't tried this yet ! the packaging a kinda weird though. i should check if it is available here in Canada !

    Claire From http://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for comment Claire, I agree about the packing. In Australian Summers, this foundation works really very well, I am not confirm how it will go in cold Canadian weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to be back in Europe where I can finally buy this foundation and try it out. Sometimes I like to have just simple light to medium coverage. I hope I can find match with yellow undertone. :)

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This foundation is great for light to medium coverage, hope you like it

      Delete
  4. I've started using this foundation and have a love hate relationship! I'll need to use it a bit more I can decide whether I like it or not ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this foundation is more suitable for good skin days and no make up looks. When I have very dry skin or break outs , I just skip it.

      Delete
  5. I haven't yet started using this foundation but like the sound of it being natural looking.

    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is ideal for no make up looks too, I have started using it recently and just fell in love.

      Delete
  6. I have been using this foundation for the past couple of weeks and I am really enjoying it too! I like the buildable coverage and how light it feels on my skin - it is going to be perfect for summer :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Marisa, it is perfect for summer.

      Delete
  7. Interesting to read another view on this! I have enjoyed it, but some days it just doesn't work! I think it'll be good for summer though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is great for good skin days, and I avoid it when I am not loving my skin.

      Delete
  8. Always keen to hear about a foundation that works in Summer - thanks Faiza! Will see if there's a shade that's right for me - I need full coverage on work days, but weekends I like to give my skin a break, and this sounds ideal xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will find your shade, it's light weight formula is good for summers.

      Delete
  9. Good review Faiza. I've always wondered if Rimmel foundations would work on my tan skin tone. I will have to test it out myself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lubna, I feel that it oxidizes on my skin, so just matched with my natural skin tone.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...