Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara and Eyeliners Review


From left to right Rimmel scandaleyes precision Micro eyeliner,  precision thick and thin eyeliner and reloaded Mascara
Swatches of Rimmel scandaleyes precision Micro eyeliner (Black) and  Rimmel scandaleyes precision thick and thin eyeliner(Black) - both are highly pigmented
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara and Rimmel scandaleyes precision Micro eyeliner

Rimmel Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara* : $17.95 
Mascara comes in round tube packing with traditional wand. It is very easy to apply and it does not clumps or smudges. The formula is not very wet, and it quickly dries when I apply it. It's intense black colour and thick texture makes my lashes more prominent. It is long lasting and stays on my lashes for hours. It is water proof but it is also easy to remove, I use my normal cleanser + make up remover, and its completely gone without making my under eyes dark.

This mascara gives me natural looking eyelashes and it is good for everyday use.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Precision Micro Eyeliner* & Rimmel Scandaleyes Precision Thick and Thin Eyeliner*(12.95$):
Both eyeliners are highly pigmented, opaque and very easy to apply. The formula is not very wet, they dries in few seconds. They are smudge proof and does not budge,  even I rub my eyes, they still do not smudge or flack . They are really long lasting and last up to 8 hours on my eyes with out fading. Micro eyeliner is great for winged eyeliner, as I find that thick and think eyeliner is little bit difficult to handle at the end of flick. 


I wear contact lenses and sometimes eye make up irritates my eyes, but all of these products works well with my contact lenses. Also they are easy to remove, and I do not need to rub my eyes to take them off.

*This products is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...