Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Australian Beauty Blogger Secret Santa 2016

In the last month, my fellow blogger Laura Tough organized Australian Beauty Blogger Secret Santa event. I also participated, we were paired with two different bloggers, we gave gift to some one while received from a different one. The limit of the gift is 30$ which is very reasonable. The event was very well organized, Thanks Laura Tough for all your efforts and time, I really appreciate your thoughtful idea to connect different bloggers.

On this Monday, I received a big box from postman, it was my gift from Secret Santa. After receiving the pack, I found that my Secret Santa is Bronte from brontesbeautyspot, she is very talented blogger with a huge selection of make up products.

Big Box of  goodies
She also sent me a beautiful greetings card 
 Love all the products
A closer look

I am pleasantly surprised to see the selection of products in the gift pack. I love The Body Shop skin care because they are very gentle. I got "Fuji Green Tea Treats" which include cute mini shower gel, body wash and green bath lily.

Face Masks are must have for this party season, I am happy to see Sugar Baby and EAU DE FEMMUE face masks in my gift pack. Both of them are made in Korea, I have never used Korean skin care but heard lots of good things about them.

Now come to the most beautiful make up products, Too Faced is a brand which is not available in Canberra. I am so excited to receive "Naughty Kisses and Sweet Cheeks" which includes love flush blush and lip injection lip gloss. They are gorgeous and worked very well on my light to medium skin tone.

Thanks Bronte for sending me such a wonderful gift.  I love all the products in this pack and I really appreciate your efforts to select them for me. I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, May you have a safe and fun filled festive season.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! So glad your gift arrived, it looks fantastic!! Thanks for being apart of the Secret Santa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its fun to be a part of secret Santa, Hope we will have these kind of activities in future too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...