Sunday, December 18, 2016

Beautorium Haul

In the month of November, Beauty Heaven hosted beautorium, where we can redeem our points to buy beauty products. I missed last three beautoriums and I had plenty of points for some expensive products. Still, I try not to spend much, I picked benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil and Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour liquid Lipstick for 1520 points.



When I received my parcel I was surprised to see four extra freebies which include two full size products. All of them were nicely packed and they reached safely on my door step.

Thank you so much Beauty Heaven for hosting such a wonderful event. There were huge selection of products in the beautorium from our favourite brands including MAC, Benefit and Elizabeth Arden. I am enjoying all the products in my parcel and I will review them soon on my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a great haul, pretty good of them to include some freebies too!! xx

    Jasmine / sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine, It is a lovely surprise to receive some freebies.

      Delete
  2. Such a great haul! I love the Goof Proof Pencil!!!

    Laura || www.thelifeof-laura.blogspot.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, I just fell in love with benefit goof proof when I tried it for the first time. It works like a magic on brows.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...