Friday, December 23, 2016

Beauty Heaven December Discovery Bag 2016

Each month Beauty Hevan offers discovery bag for their members. If you do not know about BH discover bag, here is a little introduction.

"Discovery Bag is a nifty little package that contains products from brands that you may never have heard of before. We send off said Discovery Bag to a few members who road-test and review the products. It’s a situation where everybody wins – the testers get to try out fabulous new products, while the rest of the beauty heaven community gets to learn about them"

I was lucky to be a part of BH December Discovery bag. It contains 7 products including a feminine product and it is valued over 250$. It looks like a complete pamper pack for me and I was so excited to try them.  Surprisingly, all the products are wonderful even I can not decide my favourite. 


Here is quick round up of these products.

Simplicité Lemon Night Creme:It is great addition in my skin care, it makes my skin silky smooth, bright and fresh.

Trevor Sorbie Precious Oils Shine Oil: It is my new must have product for frizz free and shiny hair.

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Core: This is very gentle and easy to use device, it help to make my feet beautiful.

BIODERMA Sensibio AR BB Cream: I love this cream, it is hydrating and highly pigmented but only suitable for yellow skin tones.

Molton Brown Coco & Sandalwood Body Wash: It smells divine, feels refreshing and keeps my skin hydrated.

Vani-T Brazilian Mousse: I am not a fan of tanning products but I tried this. I found that it very gentle and effective product for tanning lovers.

Thanks you Beauty Heaven for such a thoughtful discovery bag, I enjoyed all the products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...