Thursday, December 1, 2016

Rimmel Magnif'Eyes Eyeshadow Palette in Grunge Glamour* Review

 Price 19.95$ from Priceline, Chemist warehouse, Target, BigW and Super Markets 





                                                            Swatches from left to right

Rimmel is one of my favourite brands and I was so exciting when they released these eyeshadow palettes. In Australia , two palttes are available keep calm  & wear gold and Grunge Glamour. I got  in Grunge Glamour which is neutral greys and browns.

Rimmel Magnif'Eyes Eyeshadow Palette* comes in a strong plastics compact and contains 8 different eyeshadows. The pallette is small and also suitable for travelling. It has sponge applicator and small mirror, I use my own brush to use the shadows. The shades selection of Grunge Glamour is good for this party season but not suitable for everyday wear. 

The formula of these shadows vary in terms of pigmentation and application. The first 4 shades from left are not pigmented, difficult to apply and blend. In the above swatches, I needed to apply many time to see the actual colours. The number 4 shade is matte and it is least pigmented in this palette. Now come to the good ones, the last 4 shades are highly pigmented, easy to apply and blend. They are creamy, buttery and one swipe is enough to show intense colour. The case is same with longitivity, pigmented shades last for longer time while others faded quickly. All the shades have very little fall out which is Ok for me. My favourite shades are number 5 and 6 from left, both are wearable and highlly pigmented.

Overall, I am not over excited with this eyeshdow palette,  I can only use 4 colours, as others are just a miss for me. I think that other palette “keep calm and wear gold” will be better than this one.


*This products is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion

2 comments:

  1. look like a lovely palette ! unfortunately it is not available here in canada :(

    ClaireTalksBeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Hope it will be available there soon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...