Friday, December 30, 2016

Top 5 Posts in 2016

I have not posted anything for the last few days, while all the bloggers are back from Christmas break and I am still on holidays mode, Sorry for that.
Here is my top 5 most visited posts in 2016.
It is the first drugstore cushion foundation in Australia and I really love it.



New zealand based skin care, it has great range of anti aging products.



David Jones offers two sampler bag each year, this one was released in Feb 2016.


Rimmel Kate Sculpting Palette in Coral Glow 

I love this cute palette, it is all in one products, can be used as eyeshadows too.




That's all for 2016.
Happy New year my beautiful readers, May the new year bring joy, peace and happiness to you and your entire family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...