Saturday, January 21, 2017

Bio Oil Review*

Price: 15$-35$  from Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Supermarkets, Big W, Kmart, Target and pharmacies



Being a mother of two, I have learned to live (and love) with my stretch marks. I am realistic about body changes after child birth, I do not expect that any product or exercise will work like a magic and bring back my previous body.

Bio Oil comes in a transparent plastic bottle which is very easy to use and even I can carry smaller size in my handbag too. I used it on my face and body, having dry skin, I always love to use oils on my face. I also used it on my body and specially focused on my tummy where I have most damaged skin. The oil has runny consistency and has light smell which disappears after few minutes. Upon application It feels greasy but after some time it just absorbs into my skin. It instantly moisturises my skin leaving it soft and silky, and It does not feel sticky or heavy. I only need small amount for each application, I think the bottle will last for long time. 

I used Bio oil on my face and body for few weeks but I used it on my face only at night. During trial period my facial skin feels well hydrated and soft, while dry patches also disappears. On my body, the results are almost same, my skin is moisturised and overall appearance of my stretch marks are improved.  The best thing about Bio oil is its ability to hydrate and calm down my skin. I suffer from dryness and itchiness on my stretch marks and with Bio oil, my skin is moisturised, calm and smooth. When it comes to appearance of stretch marks, the results are not very noticeable at that time but I hope to see improvement in the future. 

I hope Bio Oil will introduce more products in this range.

*This product is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...