Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Collective Haul - Priceline and Mecca

Few months back I visited Priceline in Canberra Center to buy hair colour but ended up with some makeup goodies (and forget to buy hair colour). First, I was surprised to see some stalls out side Priceline containing clearance Items. There were not massive crowd around so I easily looked at those products.

There was huge reduction on selected products, and even I was curious why they are on such a low price. Sales assistant told me that they need space for Christmas stuff so they are clearing their stock. She also confirmed that these products or the shades are discontinued by the brand or Priceline. Being a beauty blogger I can confirm that the sale stuff is really discontinued.  Also I want to mention that all the products are brand new, sealed and in perfect condition, I opened their seal to take photos. I really appreciate Priceline for this massive reduction unlike other retailers who put them in clearance bins on higher prices and they stay there for ages.

Finally I choose some products, I have kept these for me and others I have already given as gift.The Maybelline powder was discontinued, I like this old version, sadly the new one does not work for me. I bought two different shades because testers were not there, I hope one will work for me.




My local Mecca store does not stock Urban Decay and I was dying to try their new lipstick. I hate to pay 10$ for shipping, so I waited for Mecca free shipping offer. Some of the shades were already out of stock, I selected the Shade Menace in Matte comfort (28$). I am pleasantly surprised with the fast shipping, but unfortunately it was very hot day and my lipstick was sweating when I received it. Even I thought that by mistake I ordered the creamy version, but after some time the lipstick got better. 

 I love this beautiful packing of Mecca

 Urban Decay Lipstick and free samples

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Menace

Thanks for reading, I hope you got some good bargains too in this festive season.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, great hauls! You got some fantastic bargains, too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks IndieAna, Priceline Sales are always irresistible:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you scored some wonderful bargains! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lubna, I love to grab bargains.

      Delete
  4. So many gorgeous lip products!! You really did score some bargains!! I've heard such good things about the Vice lipsticks, I need to get my hands on one.

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Laura, Actually I like UD lipstick more than MAC.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...