Thursday, January 26, 2017

Olay Ultimate Eye Cream* Review

Price: 48.99$ supermarkets and pharmacies


Olay Ultimate Eye Cream comes in a sleek packing, the little jar looks very cute in my skin care stash.  When I opened the jar for the first time, I was surprised to see that the cream looks like a foundation in a small pot. The cream is beige coloured but upon application it disappears into my skin tone.
  
The cream itself is fragrance free which is good for my sensitive eyes. It has thick consistency and feels silky on my skin. The application is very easy, I use my ring finger and the cream quickly absorbs with out leaving any greasy residue. Due to its rich texture I need a small amount, and I think that this jar will last for a long time.

I have dry skin and my delicate eye area always needs hydration. This cream instantly moisturises, makes my eye area smooth and hydrated. I apply it twice a day and in the morning, I always wake up with fresh eyes. Occasionally I do have puffy eyes, but during this trial, I have not notice puffiness at all.  I use contact lenses and this cream does not cause any negative reaction to my sensitive eyes.

I am using Olay Ultimate Eye Cream for more than 3 weeks. My eye area is very well hydrated and the fine lines look smoother. At this stage, the dark circles are still there not a huge improvement. 

Overall, this eye cream is a great addition into my skin care regime, but it does not work like a magic to disappear dark circles. 

*This product is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...