Monday, January 16, 2017

Serums for Every Budget

Here is my favourite serums, They are different from each other and suitable for different skin types


Ultraceuticals Ultra B2 Hydrating Serum: Great for dry skin with anti aging properties, It gives intense hydration and improves the moisture level of the skin with in few days.

Nivea Q10 Antiwrinkle Serum Pearls: This is a multipurpose serum and works as primer too. On my dry skin it works well but I feel that it is more suitable for normal and combination skin.

Natural Instinct Plump and Renew Serum: Great for normal, combination and oily skins, I prefer to use it in warmer days of the year when my skin is not very dry.

Antipodes HOsana H2O Skin Plumping Serum: An other serum for dry skin beauties, It gives intense hydration, after few days of use my skin looks and feels silky soft. I have used its 10ml sample bottle, no doubt, I will buy its full size.

Have you tried any of these serum? love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...