Saturday, January 21, 2017

Simplicité Lemon Night Creme Review*

Price:53.50 at Myer and online

 Simplicité Lemon Night Creme


Simplicité Lemon Night Creme comes in sleek white jar with silver lid. The cream is rich and has thick consistency, but surprisingly it just melts into my skin beautifully with out leaving greasy residue. It has strong lemon smell which I like, it feels very refreshing especially in the summer season. The smell disappears after few minutes of application. 

I am using this cream for the last few weeks and I am satisfied with the results. It is very light weight cream and does not feel heavy. I have normal to dry skin in summers, it moisturises my skin instantly with out making it oily or greasy. In the morning I can feel that my skin is well hydrated, and looks nourished and healthy. All the dry areas on my skin are improved and dull skin also looks much better. I have sensitive skin and this cream works very well with my skin type. It does not break me out and does not cause any negative reaction.

In these few weeks of use, I can see that my skin looks bright and clear. I have few acne marks and they just disappeared, also the overall appearance of my skin improved a lot.My dull and dry skin feels nourished, firm and well hydrated.

Overall I am very happy with this product and it works great with my skin. The only dislike is the price and availability, it is only available at Myer which is too far from my place.

*This product is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...