Monday, January 9, 2017

Skin and Hair Care Favourites 2016

I have tried lots of new products in 2016, here is my skin and hair care favourites in 2016.

Skin Care Favorites

LA ROCHE-POSAY Serozinc*
It is such a refreshing and soothing product, I just start using it in this summer  and I am fell in love.
It makes my skin fresh and hydrated, in addition it is very easy to use. 

Neutrogena Deep Clean Micellar Gel to Foam Cleanser* (for dry skin)
All in one product and saves my time at the end of the day

Dermalogica Microfoliant
It does worth the hype, I am using it for last few months and my skin is loving it. It instantly removes dead skin leaving it soft and hydrated.

Simplicite Lemon Night Cream*
I start using it in the last month and it makes my skin bright and well hydrated. It is not too heavy and perfect for summers.The only dislike is the packing, I wish it comes in a pump bottle or tube.

Natural Instinct Dark Circle+ Wrinkle Correction Eye Cream*
My favourite product from Natural instint, It hydrate under eye areas and I feel that it also lighten my dark circle. It is not very noticeable for others but I can see it.

LA ROCHE-POSAY Effaclar Duo Plus*
Who do not have break outs, I have dry skin but still I have some occasional breakouts. For me this little tube has solution for all types of acne. I apply it at the night and in the morning the pimple is shrink and just gone quickly after some days with out leaving any marks. It is must have in my skin care stash.


Hair Care Favourites

Models Prefer Paddle Brush
It is a big paddle brush and it saves my time a lot, I can quickly style my hair with this. I got it in Priceline 50% Priceline Sale, It cost me 4.50$ and I was not expecting much from it but it does its job really very well.

Herbal Essence Honey I 'm Strong Shampoo
For me it works like a magic, Frizzy hair is the only issue I have and this shampoo sorted it very well. The packing is changed now and new one is more beautiful.

Loreal Excellence Creme Hair Colour
Actually I am using it for last five years but never mentioned it on my blog, so I decided that I should share this as a part of 2016 favourites.

VS Sassoon Curl Secret
Luckily I have almost problem free hair and I only need to wash them and that's all. But I am just getting bored of the same hair sytles, so for a change it started using it this year and I fell in love with this hair tool.

Schwarzkopf Ultimate Oil Elixir Serum*
It is very easy to use and instantly makes my hair silky soft. with its lightweight formula, it gives luxurious shine, in addition it smells like a nice perfume.

Thanks for reading :) , Have you tried any of these products, Love to hear from you

*This product is provided for review purpose but it does not affect my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...